Strag end

"Scrag end" 21/11/2011 - by richard

What does that term really refer too? It is a cut of lamb and mutton, common in the UK and the Commonwealth. It is a primal cut, thus is separated from the carcass during butchering.[1][2] It is one of the cheaper cuts of meat, and can be used in soups and stews.

share this:

images from the last 30 days

browse the daily wave archives

image journal

  • not yesterday
  • Inverted perceptions
  • Exotic location
  • Standing stones
  • Surrealism
  • Vapourous ships of the dawn
  • Metal detectors behind me
  • Hands up this is a stick up
  • It's behind you
  • Stiff offshore
  • First drop in temperature for weeks
  • Towers of rain
  • Great anvils of moisture
  • The architect of the tide
  • Bird botherer
  • Serene scene

connect with wavedreamer

twitter @wavedreamers